Monday, September 24, 2007

Keith Urban Concert Part One-Dinner at T.S. McHugh’s

Before the concert Annie, Jessie, Leah and I all went out to dinner at T.S. McHugh’s. It’s an Irish Pub located in Downtown Seattle near Key Arena (where the concert was being held). After a quick 15 minute wait (they weren’t taking reservations due to the concert) we were seated in the bar (we are all well over 21).
The Menu. Leah and I seated at the booth before dinner.
This made me laugh; in the bar they had a countdown to St. Patrick’s Day.
What I couldn’t finish of my meal-fish and chips, I couldn’t go to an Irish Pub and not try their fish and chips. Although, I think I would have liked it better if they had been chips and not french fries. Leah’s babeolicious glamour shot of me.
My babeolicious glamour shot of Leah!

No comments: