Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

(This blog has been posted for Meredith Bennion’s enjoyment.)

About a week ago I had one of the craziest dreams. It involved my friends, family, kicking a woman in the face, trying to flee to Canada, and Nazis. It was very “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”, except without all the alien bits. Although it was weird and left me in a cold sweat, I haven’t really thought about it again. Until this morning, that’s because last night I had a very similar dream. Except this time it was actually “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”, but only by touching you could they notice you hadn’t been “turned”. They would then ask if you would like to be “turned”. Very strange, but polite! Anyway, even though it was a super polite alien invasion, we were still trying to flee to Canada-weird. Is Canada really as safe as it is in my dreams?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

ALL of your posts should start off that way!! LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

queenofthegiggleloop.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.