Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stolen Pick Up Lines!

So I stole these from Julia, because they were freakin' hysterical!!! Enjoy!

Do you like gardens?
Yes... Do you want to plant our two lips together?

do you like water? good! you already like 70% of me!


If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club

Do you like anyone else in here? Well, I guess you are stuck with me

It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance

You remind me of my favorite library book. I just love checking you out!

Have you gotten a speeding ticket? Because you've got "fine" written all over you!

See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

I’m sorry, I have lost my number…can I have yours?

So... What's your tribe?

Hold out one hand, closed, as if you have something in it. "Will you hold this for me?" When the other person holds out their hand, grab it (their hand) and say, "Thank you." (unfortunately, this one reminds me of dirty rotten scoundrels….also a hysterical part)

what's your name? thanks, i just needed to know so i could tell santa exactly what i want for Christmas

Boy: Is you're last name (insert boys last name here)?
Girl: No!
Boy: Do you want it to be?

hold out your hand and say, "will you take this while I go for a walk?"

would you like a raisin, maybe even a date?

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but is your name Guadalupe?

If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous

Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, which is the worst: 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'

"Hey, see that exit? Do you want to go out with me?"

Hey lets get a pizza and make out....... what, you dont like pizza?

No comments: