Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kind loving words from Priscilla

Priscilla sent me this today, it really made me feel better. Even though sometimes I feel as if no one in this world cares about me, I know it's not true. I have a loving family and amazing friends and someone that I can always turn to and cares the most about me-my Heavenly Father. Although it may not seem like it now, I am truely blessed!

Dear little Sarah:

You sure have had enough thorns… it’s about time you got the roses, you deserve them. It doesn’t seem right that you have to deal with so much and I wouldn’t blame you for feeling frustrated or angry. I wish there were something I could say, some incredibly insightful piece of advice I could give that would turn everything around for you.
Hang in there until life starts sending you what you really deserve…. Bouquet after bouquet of beautiful roses.

No comments: