Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gold and Green Ball

Even though I didn't get asked to the dance, the music was lame, and there was only a couple guys there that I could show off my "bumble buzz" to, all us girls got together and went stag to the Gold and Green ball. After about a week of trying to convince guys to go (no amount of coaxing seemed to work), finally, when we were in line for our pictures, Layne walked in. Because of his willingness, finally, to attend, we got a few pictures with him. Gee, I wonder what would have happened if some of the other guys we invited came? Imagine, I could have been sitting on your knee, with my arms around your neck. It's a shame really; you guys could have gotten quite a bit of action. Carolyn, Me, Amy, Handsome Layne, Leah, and Whitney
This could have been you.....
surrounded by all these beautiful women.....
Oh, look a shoe shot. See, I was a little bumble bee, you should have seen my buzzzzzz shake......

1 comment:

cherlyn and family said...

Great pictures of you guys.