Monday, September 22, 2008

Whitney's 21st Ice Skating with Cupcakes Birthday Par-tay!

Back in March (yes you read correctly) Whitney had a skating/cupcake party to celebrate her 21st birthday. If you can remember I did a post on the planning of this party, but until recently I’ve not had the pictures. So, without further ado, here are the long awaited pictures. Leah, Whitney, and me. Birthday Glamour The cool kids hangout by the side of the rink! Ben, Eli, Leah, Whitney, and me. Whitney and Daniel Glorious Birthday Cupcake Goodness!! Birthday wishes! Hey Whitney, I think Eli could replace me as a best friend, he’s willing to hold hands, kanoodle, and he likes to giggle (in an extremely sexy, masculine way)!Birthday Hugs from Laird. It’s not a birthday party unless the birthday girl gets to have her picture with lot of boys! Totally gross rink, totally fun skates! Befriending children everywhere I go is a gift, they just seem to love me. Stephanie helps Becca and me to skate. Yeah, that’s right the little girl in the middle, she's an expert skater. Holding hands and giggles are the best! See what I mean. My two favorites, how I adore them!

No comments: