Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All things end in "8".

I got this from Elisa's blog.

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Self expression, being unique.
2. Dancing.
3. Art.
4. Love.
5. British culture (movies, literature, accents, & men)
6. Singing.
7. SHOES!
8. Puppies!

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1. Does that make sense?
2. Do you understand what I’m saying?
3. Bitch please!
4. Oh man.
5. Nu-uh!
6. Seriously?
7. Kanoodle
8. grosses!

8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1. Get married & make babies.
2. Find the closet to Narnia (I’m getting closer! *crosses fingers*).
3. Be an automated voice.
4. Reenact the dance scene from Dirty Dancing.
5. Read the Classics.
6. Be Kristen Chenoweth for a day…or Alyssa Milano.
7. Have an affair with a British actor.
8. “I really want to lose 3 pounds.”

8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1. You can’t judge a book by it’s cover.
2. Not all “nice” women are nice.
3. I don’t know what I want.
4. Friendships don’t always last forever.
5. Time does not stand still, things must change.
6. I am a sucker for babies, puppies, miniature versions of things, nutella, men with accents, shoes, and pretty things.
7. Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!
8. Love is, actually, all around.

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1. The UK
2. Italy
3. Ireland
4. Greece
5. New Zealand & Australia
6. Hawaii
7. Argentina
8. Scandinavia


8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1. A couch.
2. SLEEP!
3. A man.
4. Any man.
5. Preferably one that’s cute and makes me go all gooey inside.
6. The ability to not let my nerves get the better of me.
7. A kitten.
8. To be a nicer person.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm totally stealing this from you :)

Allen said...

And consider this now property of Allen.