Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook 25 Things

Just so you know I’m a crazy person (and completely random) and these “25 facts” reflect that.

1. This is actually an embarrassing fact. When I’m making that long commute to and from work, I like to look at all the other cars on the road. But not just look at them, I count them. I’ve also started an unofficial investigation of which Car Company is most popular in the Pacific Northwest. I even contemplated bringing along a pad of paper and a writing implement to tally them for future spreadsheets. But then I thought that might be a bit much and might verge on the insane.

2. I love to dance and I do it almost everyday, for at least an hour, usually up in my room. Even on the nights that I go out and get my groove on, I usually do some “warming up” earlier, which can result in me dancing for more than 4 hours in a single day.

3. I don’t have an appendix; it was removed in the 5th grade. I have a cute little scar. If you’re lucky I might show it to you sometime. ;D

4. I’m a pretty open person and I don’t have too many secrets. I wear my heart on my sleeve and if I don’t like you-you probably know it.

5. I’ve been taught how to ride a bike roughly 6 times in my lifetime. It never stuck and I finally gave up.

6. I missed half of the first grade because (continued in number 7)

7. I got sick and it took 6 months to diagnosis me with Ehrlichiosis, a bacterial disease (most common in dogs) transmitted by infected ticks. I was the first (human) reported case in Washington State. I was never treated and was fine the next year.

8. I shot a hand gun for the first time this year-got a bullseye!

9. Everything about me is tiny, including my red blood cells.

10. I can develop a crush on most guys. I even developed one because Leah told me I should.Leah: You should like so and so. You guys would be cute!Sarah: Okay!

11. I love babies and kids, but I’m afraid of having my own, especially if they’re like me!

12. I’m a massage whore. Not in a dirty way, I just like to be touched!

13. If I could be anyone else, I would be Kristen Chenoweth, because she’s adorable!!

14. Once I’m married, I fully intend to post a list of all the guys I wanted to or would have dated (since I was 18) if they had even tried. It’s a slap to those who could have had this (points to self) and a slap to those that couldn’t…hehehe. Yeah, I’m a mean girl, but I’ve been burned a lot in my day-so I think it’s warranted!

15. I love being naked-naked as a baby.

16. I love springtime, especially in the Northwest.

17. I want to recreate the final dance scene in Dirty Dancing, perform it for a talent show, and have the time of my life. That would be lots of fun!

18. Medical things, the way the body works, different diseases-all interest me, I love reading about them. But I can’t watch them (medical shows, pictures, diagrams) they make my stomach turn.

19. I love anything Ancient Egypt related, always have, and always will.

20. I want to learn how to do back flips.

21. If I say something weird and you don’t understand, it’s probably a movie or tv quote and therefore you wouldn’t.

22. I contemplated having a sketch comedy show, but very few Americans would think it was funny…

23. I want to go around Pike Place Market and pretend to be a tourist with an accent.

24. I love confusing peoples and being tricksie!

25. I hate talking on the phone and I hate calling people. I have huge anxiety from it!

26. I stand on my tippy toes. At least one foot is almost always raised when I’m doing something-brushing my teeth, preparing food/cooking, cleaning, singing…..apparently I do it all the time (thanks Julie). Is it because secretly I’m part cat? Meow…

27. When I’m alone in my car I practice my accents, someday I’ll be good enough to show the world, but until then it will remain in my car.

**Addendum to number 14-I will also put little notes like “you could have been a winner” or “you should have tried-loser” in my wedding announcements. Hahaha!!

No comments: