Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Needle in a Haystack

Actually it wasn’t a needle, it was a ring (one of Whitney’s commitment rings), and that wasn’t no haystack either, it was a Victoria’s Secret panty drawer. Okay, let’s go back to the beginning. Yesterday evening Leah and I went to Victoria’s Secret to do a little underwear shopping. As I was looking through about 7 drawers (like the ones highlighted in this photo) of rather tiny but well stocked knickers, I realized one of my rings had slipped off my hand. At that moment I thought it was lost forever. Leah, at little more optimistic (who knew) opened the last drawer I was looking in and found it almost immediately! Thank goodness-now I don’t have to write Whitney and tell her I lost her ring in a panty drawer, although she’d probably find that funny! ;D

3 comments:

Leah said...

The ring was ALMOST as tiny as the panties we were buying. Almost. ;D

Allen said...

*don't say something dirty*
*don't say something dirty*
*don't say something dirty*
*don't say something dirty*
*don't say something dirty*
*don't say something dirty*

I'd like to find a ring in your panty drawer.... DAMN IT! Well at least it didn't make any sense.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Allen, you crack me up!