Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun with Cherilyn

I may not have boyfriends, but I’m sure glad I have girlfriends! Cherilyn invited us to go out with her on her cousin’s boat last Saturday and it was (to quote Julie) hecka fun! I only brought my phone so the pictures aren’t that great.Leah, on a boat! Cherilyn and her fierce wakeboarding skillz! Leah’s first time wakeboarding and she got up after her fourth try! My favorite picture from the day, I think Cher looks so cute!More family, little Trinity was in the middle of saying “Orange Flag” for the 90th time. She was pretty adorable though. I didn’t do any wakeboarding, but I did go out in the tube with Leah, so not a complete wimp. See!
After we went back to Rob’s and awaiting us were two huge bouquets of gorgeous flowers, I feel so spoiled. Next up, our turn to spoil Cherilyn. We took her out on the town to get our “Bollygrooves” on and to celebrate India’s Independence at The Crocodile. After getting us all in for free (yes, I am that cool) we snagged a table in the balconyand watched as everyone started shuffling in. Eventually I couldn't stand it any longer and I had to get up and dance and then went down to the dance floor and cut a rug by my lonesome (like usual and how it will always be), but it was ok because this gorgeous Indian woman told me I was “way sexy”. :D After that the Henna artist came and gave us all free tats! :D It was totally awesome! Cherilyn Leah Me A perfect end to a perfect day, thanks Cher!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yay!!! I want you to know that my arms hurt so much that it physically hurts to type this....but still worth it!!!!!!!!!!!! :)