Monday, August 10, 2009

Linkup re: Swedish Guy

Remember this guy?
Well I got another email from him over the weekend. It went a little something like this:

Subject: I just moved to Seattle area, friends?
Hello there!

I just wanted to say hi and how are you? Hope your weekend is awesome and that you are having fun. I thought you seemed really fun and cool, so I figured I would send you a message. Also, of course, I am interested in getting to know more about you! Isnt this internet thing a blast?

Anyway, I am a pretty chill guy, l am a HOOT to hang out with, and I love sports. Looking to make some friends on here, and hey, why not you?? I was born and raised in Sweden, have been all over Europe and also in the US by now. Love to travel! Anyway, if you are up for it, write me back, I would like to think that you wont regret it.

Talk to you later???



AHHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Why won’t he leave me alone?? I think I might email him back and tell him I have a boyfriend, or better yet that I’m engaged. Maybe then he’ll leave me alone.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Tell him you're a lesbian.

Meredith said...

aw c'mon... how can you break an owl's heart?

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Totally doing the "Hey sorry, but I'm a lesbian" thing. Or better yet, not respond back at all.

And yes, I will break that owl's heart, because he's creepy and in his late thirties.