Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hmm...

I am so amazed with men sometimes-really, so amazed. Yesterday I got a email from a guy on LdsLinkup (yeah I know, one of these days I will have a post that doesn’t involve this site. ;D) that simply said “hi”.

I clicked into his profile and took a quick gander. It said he was from the UK, which I thought was cool, and then I saw that it also said IN A RELATIONSHIP!!! Seriously?? If you’re going to go on a website and sneak around on a girl, don’t say you’re in a relationship!!!

I responded back, because I had to.

I sent an email that said: “Uh, aren’t you in a relationship?”

He didn’t send anything back, not that I expected him to. He did view my profile today though…creep!

Note to readers and potential comment makers: No matter what men say, if a guy sends an email to a woman that he doesn’t know-he’s interested in her. Especially if it’s on a semi dating social network site. This man was not simply being polite and looking for a new friend…he was interested.

2 comments:

R* said...

Yeah. Well, can you blame him?

UK.... did he have nice teeth?

Patrick said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! English people are funny!