Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

Location: The Sheridan Hotel and Erin Chapman’s Wallingford house.
Fabulous highlights: Whitney’s Christmas tree sweater with lights (I loved “plugging” her in), I was a White Elephant gift (chosen by Jose, stolen by Mark), and Snow!!! Plus some of the gayest sweaters I have ever seen a man wear!

Layne, Leah, me, Whitney, and Laird at dinner.

Wow Whitney, show us how you truly feel about the situation! Disgust much??

Andrew likes to take stalker photos of us when we’re dancing….apparently!

Wait, he’s been sighted!

Group photo protection huddle, thanks Laird. On a positive note, I like the view from behind!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Next time I'm bringing a camera and taking stalker pics!!!!! Love the new Band pic! Awesome!!!