Thursday, January 29, 2009

Email from Whitney!!

Tuesday I received an email from Whitney. Well, actually, she didn't remember my email address, but she got Leah's right so she forwarded it on to me. It's been three weeks since I last heard from her and this email was much needed. If I’m honest I cried approximately 8 -10 drops when I read it. Here's an edited (because some people offend easy) version for you to enjoy. :D

I hope I remembered one of your emails correctly! I LOOOOVED your snail mail Sarah, THANK YOU! Please go to dearelder.com and send me love letters that way as often as you like! I hope you are well and having fun and warm and everything! Miss you both like crazy, especially when one of the elders and I are singing Flight of the Conchords in class! There ain’t no party like my nana's tea party! hey! ho! I love you! I Love You! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you too Whitney!!!! More than I can possibly say! Almost 1 month down....17 to go.

No comments: