Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I <3 Katy Perry

I know I probably shouldn't, but I so love Katy Perry. It started with "I kissed a girl and I liked it", which is super catchy, but it also holds a little space in my heart for two reasons. One, it reminds me of dancing with Whitney at Cowgirls, which prompted me to make it her ringtone. And two, it reminds me of dancing with incredibly good-looking men at Cowgirls. ;D But seriously, it's a fun song and it makes people (sticks in the mud that I know) super uncomfortable. I love that.
Anyway, so I bought the CD and I have found two more songs on the album that I love equally if not more than “I kissed a Girl”. The first is “Hot N’ Cold”, which perfectly describes every relationship me and my girlfriends have had. And the second is “UR So Gay”, which describes some of the guys I know (harsh, but true!).
Some of my favorite lyrics:
“You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal
You’re so skinny you should really super size the deal”
And
“You walking around like you’re oh so debonair
You pull them down and there’s really nothing there
I wish you would just be real with me”
I love, love, love it!! It makes me laugh.
:D

No comments: