Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FHE Commercial Filming.

My favorite quotes from last night's FHE commercial filming.

(Girls Faux Playing Halo)
Jon: Okay so one of you girls needs to say "You've been pwnd!" and another has to say "You're such a noob!"
Sarah: You've been pawned! haha...
(everyone laughs)
Sarah: Sorry, sorry. Haha. What was it again?
All the guys: Pwned.
Sarah: Right. You’ve been pwned, sucka!
Jon: Haha. Now Bridgette, you need to say "You're such a noob!"
Bridgette: I'm not going to say that.
Jon: Bridgette, you have to say that.
Bridgette: I don't have to do anything, and I'm not going to say that.
Jon: (very sweetly) Bridgette, we're on a time schedule. Now I know you're upset, but you need to focus on this right now.
Bridgette: Jon, everything I want to say right now isn't church appropriate.
(everyone laughs)
Sarah: (excited) me too!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

My favorite:

"Not everyone can be Mr. Darcy."

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

I know, but I adore sour Bridgette!!