Monday, April 27, 2009

Eating out and Weight

Here is a list of all the places (from memory) I’ve eaten out at in the past month or so:
Hi-Life
Del Rey
Las Margaritas
Jack in the Box
Phaya Thai on Lake City
Del Rey
Taco Bell
Taste of India
I <3 Bento on 35th
McDonalds
Johnny Rockets
PF Changs
Del Rey (See a pattern? I love their Chicken Nachos and Truffle Mac N’ Cheese!!)
The Matador

I really need to cut back on my eating out habits, because of the cost not because of the bulge in my waistband. Actually it’s been quite the reverse, I’ve actually lost 5 pounds, but that might just be from all the dancing, walking around Downtown in heels, swimming, and pacing (something I’ve developed-weird) I’ve been doing. Who knows?

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm kinda horrified...and you forgot Red Mill. ;)

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Oh, and I forgot the Gyro Hut that we went to a couple weeks ago. Oops!