Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Favorite Quotes for the Week

Sarah: Why is he ignoring me? I don’t understand, I thought we were “friends”.
Sean: Remove the quotes and strike it through.

Leah: Oh no, I get it now. He’s actually pretty cute.
Bridgette: It’s that grey suit, it’s distracting.

Sarah: Well, I don’t know there are a lot of guys in the ward I’d date.
Lindsay & Stephanie: Like who?
Sarah: Like pretty much anyone I haven’t badmouthed. I’m not super picky.
Leah: Tell them what you’re going to do when you get married.
Sarah: Oh, I’m going to post a list of all the guys that I would have gone out with if they had even tried.
Leah: Her husband’s going to have to be very understanding.
Sarah: No, he’ll be happy-he won!

Bridgette: No, it’s cool we talked to him the other night.
Sarah: No. You talked to him.
Bridgette: But you were there-it counts.

Dad: So I was looking up places in Seattle that specialize in differentials to get a second opinion and you’ll never guess who popped up first-never guess.
Sarah: I don’t know…My Cousin Vinnie Automotive?

Bridgette: Love is like a trampoline-if you jump right on, you’ll just bounce right off!

Deborah: How did you find that out?
Sarah: I’m really good at stalking. Hey, people shouldn’t leave their facebook profiles set to open if they don’t want people to look.
Deborah: Is yours set to open?
Sarah: No. I don’t want weird people stalking me!

Sarah: Well, there’s this guy I like in my ward. He's pretty cute.
Patty: Uhuh.
Sarah: He teases me a lot.
Dan: See. That’s a GOOD sign!

1 comment:

Leah said...

But you didn't do the, "table's kinda cute" thing. :(