Monday, June 22, 2009

Dearest Meredith,

I am afeared to post a blog in regards to anything other than my Montana Adventures because I love my kneecaps.
H & k's
Sarah
P.S. If you would like to see pictures from my adventures please visit my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/39704918@N07/
P.P.S. I really hope this is a sufficient blog posting of my adventures because I have only a few words to describe the awesomeness of my trip and the beauty of the Big Sky Country.
Rolling Hills
Gorgeous
Wildlife
Giggles & Silliness
Best Friends &
Breathtaking
The End
P.P.S.S. Meredith you are fantastic and one of my favorite people. Thanks for being my friend.
P.P.P.S.S. Julie I love you and can’t wait till you’re back in Seattle, it’s so not the same without you!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

My vengeance shall be swift & silent.

And you're on of my favs too doll ;)