Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry Meredith

No, this blog is not about Montana, but I will try to do one tonight Meredith. I know you’ve been waiting on tenterhooks!

Okay, getting to the point. I heard this story on the radio yesterday and had to post it. I mean I love tattoos, but this is a bit much.

Supposedly there was a miscommunication with her and the artist. She asked for 3 stars, then fell asleep during the procedure (really?) and awoke to 56 instead. Is she telling the truth? Read the story and decide for yourself.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I call B.S. to her story, but thanks for the tip....never fall asleep while getting a tattoo from someone who's language you don't speak.

Meredith said...

maybe she owed the tattoo artist a blog about her recent trip to Montana... a word of warning.

Leah said...

hehehehe...