Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Grammy Awards 2010

I know this was a week or so ago, but I found a couple pictures of the evening’s attire and I have to comment.
I Gleefully post this picture of Lea Michele and pronounce her “best dressed” of the evening. She’s adorable.
Can anyone tell me what happened to Miley Cyrus’ face?
Word to the wise: Never go to the same plastic surgeon as Fergie. Nothing good can come from it!
I am SO digging Katy Perry’s hair, I want to “Betty Page” my mine too! By the way, this dress only looks halfway cute from the back. Very disappointing Katy!
Oh Lady Gaga. Why do you have to be the most ridiculously dressed person ever? I keep defending you to all my friends who think you’re an ugly freak, but if you keep dressing like this I can’t! I love your music, you’re a very talented singer and dancer, but this can’t go on.

And last, but certainly not least: Beyonce. Here’s a clip of her Grammy performance. She AMAZES me-next time she tours here I’m going! I’m so gonna learn that awesome dance move at 4:45. Might get whiplash though. ;D

1 comment:

Leah said...

She totally reminded me of Tina Turner with a couple of those moves. I am eagerly awaiting your performance. ;)