Monday, November 24, 2008

The Creepiest Email I’ve ever received!

I’ve received some pretty funny emails from guys that I don’t know in my lifetime. But this has got to be the creepiest one yet. First I will like to show you an email this guy, screen name cowboycmg85 (see attached picture), sent me November 4th. You know, as a get to know you email, which is fine.

“here is alittle about me and what I am looking for in a woman is someone that I can be able to spend time with. I have been told that I am to good to be true and what I mean is a lot of female friends say I am a perfect gentleman. A lot of them has told me that I am too good to be true because most of the guys that they know are dogs. I have been raised with respect and know how to treat a woman right like she should be treated and that is like a queen. I like to surprise her with roses romantic dinners and just show her that she is appreciated. I am a person that don’t care about looks because looks is not all that. They can be a beauty queen and have the worse personality. The only thing that I look for when I look for in a woman is personality, caring, loving, honest and has a good since of humor. I am also looking for a person that loves sports and that is athletic because I love to play sports. Plus she has to love the beach because I love going to beach and I want to be able to walk along the beach with her and watching the sun goes down it is so beautiful. but there is some nights i would just love to just order in and pop in a good movie and lay on the couch cuddling next to eachother watching a good movie together just holding one another”

All well and good, kind of long, but not that weird-I’ve had weirder. But when I looked in to my inbox today, this is what I found. Warning, not for the faint of heart!

“what is your ideal of a perfect date?This is mine I pick you up and blind fold you and then we drive to the coast where I have candle light dinner for two with a view of the ocean with roses. Then we sit back watching the sunset having a great talk. Then we head down to the beach where there are two horses waiting for us we get on them and ride along the beach front galloping away until we hit a special area where there is a blanket lying down we get off and lay there holding one another watching the sun set glazing off of the ocean. When we are all done we head back to the hotel where I have you get undressed while you’re doing that I am having your bath water ready with rose pedals, soft music and candles. When your all relaxed you come out I have you lay on the bed and give you a nice massage after completing it I pop in a romantic movie laying there in bed cuddling next to each other until we fall asleep when you wake up you will wake up to breakfast in bed with a single rose”

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I hope he doesn’t want to brush my hair and teeth or clip my toenails too! I read it and I was ascared for my life people!! Tehehe. Don’t worry, he’s been blocked! Oh, oh, oh. And to all of you that know and will find this information funny, top it all off, he’s divorced with a kid.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

oh. my. god. never EVER should a first (or any for that matter) date include blindfolding the recipient.

Leah said...

Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!! That is without a doubt the weirdest thing you've ever gotten. Thank you for posting his photo; now I'm gonna have nightmares!!

Allen said...

I love how the main issue is the blindfold and not the hotel room and nakedness.

Also this is why cowboys are horrible people.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Blindfolding Allen-not a good option. Have you ever seen that King of Queens?? A man thought Doug was kidnapping her!

Secondly Allen, cowboys are not horrible people. At least the ones you dance *very* close with at bars aren't. ;o Whitney can vouch for that…we made a cowboy sandwich! :D

Allen said...

If you'll excuse me I need to go buy a cowboy hat and spurs. :)