Thursday, November 20, 2008

I kissed a boy…and I didn’t like it.

Okay, not really. But I did have a dream last night that I kissed a boy I know. We were somewhere, presumably on a date. It was at the end of the date and we were in a stairwell away from everyone and he kissed me. It was completely awkward. First of all, it was like his lips were so thin they might as well have not existed. Then he didn’t do anything, he just stood there with his lips on mine. He wasn’t just a cold fish; the fish had died, like a week ago. It was horrible! I hope that if I ever do kiss this boy it’s not like that, because that was ridiculous! This kiss however, is adorable. When I get engaged, I think it would be cute if we emulated this for our engagement picture. Although, I would be wearing cuter shoes. :D

2 comments:

Leah said...

Email me the identity of this boy!!

Anonymous said...

And include my address on the same email to Leah!
This is extremely unfortunate but hilarious!