Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If they didn't post funny pictures,

I wouldn't post them on my blog. I know it's kind of mean, but hey, they're never going to see this.

Ldslinkup Statistics for November 25:

I have had 18 profile views.
50% of them were divorced (that’s not a bad thing; I just think it’s funny that the only guys that have been interested in me have either been divorced and/or have children-that’s all. It’s kind of an on running joke with my friends.)
77% were over 30, and 27% were over 38.
27% had kids.
I’ve received two emails and one quicknote.
Best ridiculous profile picture of the day:

Cutest profile picture of the day:

4 comments:

R* said...

Aw. I think that guy in the hat is kinda cute! Maybe other dude is wearing a costume? (I hope...)

Leah said...

The first guy looks like a McLeod's Daughters extra.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Yes Rachel, that's why I put him up there, 'cause I thought he was cute. Too bad he didn't email me though. :(

I hope the other guy is wearing a costume as well!!! :D

Leah said...

It's not a costume, girls. ;)