Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update

No, this isn’t a sketch with Tina Fey, although the more things I see her in, the more I love her!

Friday: Bonding time with Hannah & Anthony, watched The Soup, bang trim, medicine pick up, sushi, girl talk, lots of fun dancing with drunken men (boy, do I have some stories to tell); bought cough medicine at QFC for Leah (the cashier thought I was almost ten years younger then I am).
Went to bed at 2:30 am.

Saturday: Brunch with Leah, Whitney, and Amy at Chandler’s Crab House, Forever 21 shopping (new shirt, camisoles, and leggings), lounged, watched Sex and the City, more girl talk, Happy Birthday Mikey Party (HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!!!) with phallic balloons and everything, dancing with much creepier drunken men (note to self, stop going dancing on Saturdays-that’s when the creepy guys come out to play!), took photo booth pictures with Leah and Whitney at Cowgirls.
Went to bed at 2:00 am.

Sunday: Church, visited parents, napped on couch while watching Monk reruns, 3rd Sunday Smorgasbord, Single Adult Fireside, fell asleep watching Northanger Abbey.
Went to bed at 10:30 pm.

What a weekend!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Wow....I'm impressed. I feel like I need a nap just reading about it all and anyone that can stay up past 2, two night in a row is my idol.

Anonymous said...

It's a lifestyle!

Leah said...

I am going through Joel McHale withdrawal!!

p.s. I think we had more "girl talk" last weekend than any talking with boys. At least I did.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Actually Lindsay, it was three nights in a row. Whitney stayed and chatted until 2 something on Thursday night.

And yes, more girl talk about those guys then actually talking to those guys. We're lame!