Thursday, November 13, 2008

On a positive note.

Even though the last little while I’ve been feeling like this quote:

“Do you think I’m unattractive, and will never be kissed by any man, and die without ever knowing the joy of true love?” (Can anyone name it??)

I did enjoy a nice evening with Leah last night. We watched Two Mules for Sister Sara, and fell asleep on our new futon (second night in a row!). I really liked it, I had never seen it before and really, you can’t go wrong with the foxy Clint Eastwood! Who I’ve decided, looks like a combination of Hugh Jackman and Michael Vartan.

Speaking of Hugh Jackman, did you guys know that Baz Luhrmann's new film Australia is coming out on the 26th?? I so can’t wait for that! I'm thinking we should see it Thanksgiving weekend. Who's in?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'm really feeling the Aussies right now, so it (almost) goes without saying that I'm in!!!

Meredith said...

i'm in.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Awesome!!!