Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brunettes not Fighter Jets!!

I just remembered (and got insanely excited....reminiscent of fan girls for the Beatles long ago. Oh yes there was screaming and fainting! ;D) that I’m seeing Flight of the Conchords in May!!!

Yay!!!

11 weeks to go!! I’m so cheesed I could grate myself! By the way, I’m considering getting a pair of these for the concert:

Mainly so I can throw them up on stage! ;D Hey, do you think they come in pink and Caribbean teal?? How about lacy ones??

**Photos provided by Myspace-check out their fan page, it's awesome!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Are those boys underpants?? That picture is the single most fantastic thing I have seen all day.

The picture of the boys, not the man panties. :)

Meredith said...

you make me smile :) i'm so excited!!