Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Whitney and Linkup

I got another email from Whitney today. Short and sweet, but I loved it!

I loved your messages,
I'll return mail soon. You make me cheese with delight I'm finally nearly embracing the MTC but do love the work and learnings...
ummm
LOVE YOU,
Whitney Linnea
Loves
Loves
Loves


There's about 5-7 guys that fairly regularly few my profile on Linkup but never email me. So I have a question. Why would they keep looking at my profile and then never email me. It's not like they don't know you can see who's viewed your profile or I've updated info or anything. Anyway, I'm only asking because there's this guy (who I think is one of the foxiest guys I've seen-he's like a combination of Dierks Bentley and Michael Fassbender) that keeps viewing me. Not that it matters, because like Meredith says-Linkup is bad!

Man. I just want some action. Maybe that can be remedied this weekend. Hmm.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

it's like i'm yoda :)