Friday, February 13, 2009

LDSLinkup Email of the Week

This little doosie came into my inbox last night.....made me laugh....hope you all enjoy! :D

Were do I start, hmmmm. Well first off I wanted to let you know you are very very Beautiful physically that is. I'm half Sicilian(Dad's Side) and half Mexican(Mom's side). I know you must have alot of guys trying to get with you because of how attractive you are and I must admit you are very attractive. I want to let you know I'm a good man and have a loving heart and I hope you give me the opportunity to get to know you and vice versa. I love the gospel with all my heart. I value and honor my priesthood. I have a current temple recommend and i go to the temple every other week. I know we live two different places but I know that I strongly desire to wanting to get to know you. I don't want to ramble on but I hope you will get back at me soon,
take care,
Joseph

No comments: