Thursday, February 12, 2009

You said what???

This last Saturday at Laird and Jon's joint birthday celebration, Laird casually mentioned (after I revealed that if George Harrison were still alive, I would marry him) that he went to school (Brown) with George Harrison's son Dhani Harrison-total doppelgangers.

**Jaw Drops**

I’m sorry, I’ve stopped breathing. How can you casually mention something like that? Granted, I find this information more that thrilling, but still. George Harrison, one of the best musicians of his time. Someone I grew up listening and dancing to. Someone I hold in extremely high regard. Someone I find extremely attractive. My world has been turned upside down.

By the way Laird…you just became 10 times cooler.

1 comment:

Leah said...

10 times, really? I'd say about 4.5, but I'm not as easily impressed as you...;)

BTW, love the pics!!