Thursday, May 07, 2009

ABC's of Me!

A - Age: Shh….a woman never reveals her age. ;D

B - Bed size: Twin, I’ve been told that’s weird, but I figure you have better cuddling opportunities that way. Also, I’m tiny.

C - Chore you hate: Um all of them, that’s why they call them chores.

D - Dog's name: Cooper-he’s the cutest little dachshund ever.

E - Essential start your day item: Uh, I honestly don’t have one. My routine always changes.

F - Favorite color: pink, green, and all the various jewel tones of those two colors.

G - Gold or Silver or platinum: Don’t care as long as it’s not yellow gold, I hate that!

H - Height: I am 5'1"

I - Instruments you play: Does my voice count?

J - Job title: Assistant in Plan Administration.

K - Kid(s): I had a dream I had a little blonde baby girl, that’s as close as I’ve gotten so far.

L - Living arrangements: I live with two awesome roommates, who seem more like sisters to me. Probably because one is.

M - Mom's name: Bobbi (Barbara-don‘t call her Barbie!)

N - Nicknames: my parents call me Saray.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: I had my appendix removed in the 5th grade.

P - Pet Peeve: people that come over to my house unannounced (except if it’s to check on us because you heard we were in accident-Thanks Rocky!) Please call first!

Q - Quote from a movie: “Confidentially, I think you're a bit of a stinker, too.”

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: 3, two sisters and a brother.

T - Time you wake up: 5, 5:30, 6, 6:30, depends on how ready I need to get or how little sleep I got.

U- Underwear: I really like the “cheeky” pants at Victoria’s Secret. Super comfortable!

V - Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant. All of the afore mentioned can be tolerated if appropriately prepared. It’s a texture thing, I really can stand slimy-mushy things.

W - Ways you run late: Inaccurate perception of the length of time it takes to do a task. Isn’t that the usual reason people run late?

X - X-rays you've had: Chest x-rays (haha….yeah!), I’ve had more CT Scans than X-rays I think.

Y - Yummy food you make: Leah makes yummier food than me, but I eat it so it’s okay! ;D

Z - Zoo favorite: All of them, except maybe the cockroaches, I could probably do without those.

No comments: