Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream Competitions and Montana Adventures

A recent conversation with my brother:

Me: Anthony, did I tell you I had a dream the other night that I was Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Anthony: No, but Leah told me.
Me: Did she tell you that in the dream I wasn’t played by Sarah Michelle Geller, but instead by…Alyssa Milano??

Anthony: No, that’s funny.
Me: Isn’t that crazy?
Anthony: Yeah, I had a dream the other night that I was Vincent Price’s grandson. He presented me with the outfit worn by Michael Jackson in “Thriller”.

Me: …Okay….you win.

The countdown to Montana Adventures has begun.

Two weeks and a day until we visit Julie (Oh how I miss thee!) in Montana and I can’t wait! Neither can Leah apparently. She wrote a hilarious blog about it this morning and you can read it here!

1 comment:

Leah said...

If only you'd had your dream a different week, it would have been the weirdest!!

I like Alyssa Milano's bangs!