Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things that make you go “What?”

-Stuck-

I woke up this morning with a weird song combination in my head:

“Rock it, don’t stop it
Everybody get on the floor
Crank the party up
We about to get it on
Let me see you 1, 2 step”
“I wanna take a ride on your disco stick”

Yep, that’s been on a loop since 5:00 this morning. I guess this is what happens when I watch music videos right before bed.

-Uh, question!- As I was sleeping in the car on my way home from work yesterday afternoon, I had a dream that I had a son. A blonde, curly haired little boy, aged roughly around two years. I don’t usually dream about potential future children, in fact that was the second time ever. I guess the question I have is this: Why are these dream children always blonde? With my dark hair it doesn’t seem very probable.
P.S. - Isn't that little boy adorable??

-Side note-
Leah bought one of these yesterday for our Montana Adventures: The Kodak Zi6 Pocket Camcorder

I’m so excited!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm still not sure I know the "Rock it don't stop it song". Would I recognize it?

Montana Adventures....yay!

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Yes you would...