Monday, March 22, 2010

Best story this weekend

Prepare yourself for a sweetness overload.

Over the weekend I got to see my cousin Molly and her daughter Bess, who is quite possibly the cutest girl I have ever met. Don't believe me? Well then here's a picture:
Adorable, no?

Anyway, back to the story. Molly told me about a conversation she had with Bess a couple weeks after seeing me at Christmas, which took place while watching some sort of dancing show:

Bess: I could never dance like that....but Sarah could.
Molly: Sarah who?
Bess: My Sarah.
Molly: You mean my cousin Sarah?
Bess: No, my cousin Sarah.

I almost died when she told me this. How sweet is that? "my Sarah". I've never been owned by a child before, but she's so adorable I really don't mind.

Another obligatory Bess shot:

She's so Rockstar!

No comments: