Monday, March 01, 2010

Pretty sure this explains why things never work out for me.



Watch 7:16-7:33-it illustrates my point. Every time I get close to a guy I run away. When I was 14 a boy I liked asked me to dance, I said "no" and literally ran away from him....like out of the building. Things really haven't changed in the 10+ years since that dance.

I break guys’ hearts.

I don't mean to, there's nothing malicious in my doings-I just get scared or self-conscious and run away. Which in the end really only hurts me. ‘Cause all those guys I run away from, while they might be hurt for a time, they always find someone else. And I’m left sitting by myself with a pile of missed opportunities.

But there comes a time in a girl’s life when a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. And this girl’s going to stand still and not run anymore.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Atta girl! I heart you.