Sunday, March 14, 2010

Conversations of late

Me: How do I get in these situations?
Princess Leia: You’re too nice, everyone else just says no!
CocaKoler: Better Bitch than sorry. That’s my motto.

CW: All the boys here and at the UW that I’ve talked to have told me all they’re looking for is a girl that dresses modest and isn’t “scary”.
Me: Well I guess that puts me out of the running.

Princess Leia: Wait, what exactly did he say? Any punctuation or anything?
Me: No punctuation, but the “D” is capitalized.
CocaKoler: Oh, well then if the “D” is capitalized that changes everything…..no, I have no idea.

Princess Leia: He was like “Wait, what did that guy want?” and I wanted to be like “to have sex with Sarah”.

Me: Does anyone mind if I take my skirt off in the car?
Princess Leia: Well if you’re sitting next to Marky-Mark and the Funky Bunch…
Me: Well then I can sit in the front.
Marky-Mark and the Funky Bunch: Hey!
All: Oooh, Mark!

No comments: