Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It’s not like you thought you were good-looking or anything. Oh you did? That’s so sweet!

So, I was perusing msn, like I do, and I saw that Karolina Kurkova had announced that she was pregnant. Because she’s one of my favorite Victoria’s Secret models (probably because I always get her on the celebrity look-a-like site) I decided to look up some pictures of her and her fiancé, when I happened upon this blog:

http://www.foryourenrichment.com/2008/06/karolina-kurkova-gaining-weight.html

Excuse me?? I’m sorry; I can’t believe what I just read! First of all, this woman is pregnant! Secondly, even if she wasn’t, she’s hotter than any woman you could ever get and you have the audacity to say that she’s fat?

I think she looks good; the only thing that would make her hotter is if she had a bigger chest (‘cuz breasts are hot). Not only does she have a rockin’ body, she also has pretty face! She looks like a human, I’m terribly sorry if that's not in demand right now (how come you only hear about morbidly obese people and not the morbidly anorexic?). And I’m sorry, but “real men” like women that look like women, not women that look like little boys.

Mr. Brett, I think you should go home, take a long look in the mirror and next time be a little more realistic when critiquing one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow...what a creep!!