Saturday, July 25, 2009

You can look but you can't touch. Actually, I'd prefer if you didn't look either.

Last night I learned two things, one:Layne doesn’t fit in Bridgette’s car.
And two:
Guys will hit on you even if you’ve gone to a club with a guy. Okay, I already knew the last one, but honestly sometimes I can’t believe what guys do. Here are a few examples.

A young man runs up beside me as I’m making the great trek up to 1st.
YM: Hello, how are you doing tonight?
Me: ….um, okay. How about you?
YM: Pretty good, I’m Joel by the way.
Me: Sarah.
YM: (Shakes my hand) nice to meet you Sarah.
Me: …you too.
YM: So, where are you going tonight?
Me: Del-Rey, you?
YM: (Mumbles something, presumably a club)
Me: …cool.
YM: So, we’re staying at the (insert hotel downtown)…..
YM’s friend: Joel shut up!

Everyone goes their separate ways. We get to Del-Rey (which by the way, kind of sucks now) and hit the dance floor to find it empty. But that’s okay because then you can take better pictures-right? Plus, that way everyone in the place can see your sweet dance moves!A little while later man came up to our group (after his previous attempt to drag Leah and Bridgette to his group while I was in the bathroom) on the dance floor, we'll call him Mr. Annoying.
MA: I'm going to join your group.
He dances for a few minutes and then grabs my arm and tries to spin me, but like usual I pull away.
MA: Hey, I just want to spin you!
Me: I'm really good without being spun.
Then as I was doing this:A man grabbed my arm and started pulling me away from the group.
Me: DON’T GRAB ME!!!!
Mr. Grabby: But I want you to dance with my friend.

Moral of the story: Bitch! You don’t touch me unless I ask you to touch me!!

No comments: