Monday, July 27, 2009

Randomness from the past couple of weeks.

-Raya had her baby-
A little girl they named Brynlee.

Raya, Ilee and Brynlee.

My favorite picture of the little squirt, she’s freakin’ hysterical! (Pictures stolen from Raya’s blog.)

-Note to self-
Posting pictures of me in short-shorts on Linkup, wasn’t the best idea ever. Although mostly amusing (I’ve had over 300 page views and over 40 emails in the last two days), it has also generated a few situations/emails that I could have done without. Take this one:

Gorgeous smile beautiful eyes and spectacular legs....looks like youve got the phyiscal traits...now what about personality wise...what are your favorite guilty pleasures and pasttimes? And whats something that most guys dont know about you? And what is one of the greatest traits you have?

Not horrible, although his lack of correct spelling and punctuation is a turn off-please if you have a computer and you’re emailing someone, you have the ability somewhere on said computer to use some sort of spell corrector or editor. Plus the fact that the email is written as if I’m being interviewed for a chance to be his girlfriend. Ain’t no way I’m sitting in an effing waiting room with 50 other women while some guy “chooses” from the lot. I’d rather be single! So, I didn’t email back because I rarely do email anyone back on that site. Not even a courtesy email, it just encourages them. Then a few hours later he sent me another email:

With a body like that i bet you are lookin for some action?? LOL.....hit me back

Excuse me? Did I read that correctly? Oh I’ll hit you-hit you with a restraining order you perv! What kind of rapist question is that? I’m so glad you don’t live anywhere close to me! Oh and by the way, you’ve been blocked!

-Kickin’ it with Julie has been amazing-
The past couple weeks we’ve moved all her stuff out of the storage unit and into the garage (okay I didn’t help with that, but yeah), went on a hike, went “swimming” at Juanita Beach (dear burnt woman on the beach-you’re done, get out of the sun!), various shopping outings (including craziness at Wal-Mart and inappropriate purchases just to make visitors of our house uncomfortable), watched the third season of Psych and had some kick ass conversations. I wish I could remember them all, because they were hilarious.

She keeps calling me a midget. The other day at Ross I was telling her how this apron that I was buying was actually a children’s apron and how weird that was. She told me it wasn’t and then compared me to a ten year old boy standing a few feet away and how there really wasn’t any difference in size. She’s crazy and I love it!

-I bought a Freakum Dress-
Okay, it’s not really a Freakum Dress and I will not be wearing it to my party even though I joked about it.

Mainly because I fill it out more than this girl. But it's cute and I plan to wear it dancing on Thursday. You should come!

-Sometimes when I’m in a meeting for more then three hours I get a little bored-
So I start to doodle and when someone in that meeting falls asleep they're fair game to draw.

Deborah said I couldn’t post it on facebook, but she said nothing about my blog. Hehehe. (Note to reader, I'm usually a better figure drawer then this. Please do not judge.)

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

That little girl is freaking cute! lol
I was reading you went to greenlake and thought we should do that. Ilee and I love greenlake. Come visit me and my babies!! It would be fun to see you.
Love the drawing...and you have horrible luck with men! Love ya!