Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kinkup Craziness!

So last night I received an email from this guy who has viewed my profile a bunch of times in the last year, but I don’t think has ever emailed me before.

Subject: I am visiting Washington State for about a week.....

and I thought it would be fun to meet a couple of people and hang out, do something fun while I am here. Would you consider saying hi at least? I love Seattle and just want to have a fun time while here. I am from Sweden and I am a great guy, fun, respectful, etc.

Super weird, right? I don’t know what to say back to him, and I think I would feel bad if I did respond.

Hey Meredith, let’s get a group together and meet this guy. One of us is bound to be interested, I mean he’s 38 and divorced, but we shouldn’t hold that against him. And from past experience, if a guy is interested in one of us, he’s probably interested in the other. ;D

Anyway, on a plus side, I’m pretty sure Mitt Romney viewed my profile.

Weird. Mitt, go home to your wife.

3 comments:

Leah said...

This is why I never go on LDS linkup anymore...oh, the weirdness...

"Not Mitt?" Hahahaha...

Meredith said...

LOL - I too am not on linkup anymore... don't regret it at all. Ok, seriously - who emails strangers and wants to hook up with them?!

Leah said...

C'mon girls, I'd trust him. He's says he's fun AND respectful! ;)